description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I prefer the traditional spelling...

This one's for the readers who know me. You know how you sometimes have to give your name at restaurants so they can call you for your food when it's ready? I get a LOT of variations on my name, which makes me wonder if I am unable to speak properly. This is not technically a misspelling, since I'm sure this is what the order-taker thought he heard, but man, is it WRONG.


For the record, my name does have one letter A in it. But that's as close as this version gets. This is still better than the "vaca" I once got. Fortunately, the food was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment