description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thanks!

I received lots of great submissions over the weekend, so I wanted to say thanks to everyone that's sent stuff in so far. I really appreciate it!

If you see a published spelling error, please grab a pic and send it in! I'd love to check it out.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment