description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Right on Target

Target's a big store, with LOTS of signs. I especially like the ones that say "X amount off!" Or, "You can have all these shoes for free, because we love you!" Ok, I've never seen that one. YET. I was saddened, however, when I saw this sign, highlighting the fit of one of their styles of jeans:

Hi! Don't blame me. I had nothing to do with it. Don't I look cute in these jeans?
Just one letter off, and yet it makes all the difference. This is one instance where spellcheck would have saved y'all.

Be better, Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment