description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday, 12/14/12

Well, it's not 12/12/12, but that means that it's also not Friday the 13th, so there's that. Another week closer to my week off from work! Yay! For those of you that celebrate, I hope you've had a lovely Hanukah this week, and for those of you looking forward to Christmas, I hope you've got your shopping done, and you can relax from here on out!

I'm still debating how much time I'll take off around the holiday. Whatever it is, y'all will come back in the new year, right? Thanks for sticking with me this long!

As always, please keep an eye out for submissions. You can get them to me via Facebook, twitter, or email. Also, don't forget the new tumblr page. Not much going on over there yet, but it is set to auto-update, so if that's something you're into, maybe you'll be into...um...that. Yeah. That went nowhere.

It's Friday! My company's holiday party is today! Today, we bowl. Because nothing says the holidays like bowling, right?

Also, have a peek at my latest Lucky posts, from last week, and this week. Yay!

Have a great weekend y'all, and see you Monday!

Presented Without Comment coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment