description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spirit of St. Who?

I've gotten so many submissions from wonky menus lately that we almost had a whole week of food-related fails. It's just sad. But I'm glad to see so many of you getting out to new restaurants! Have you had anything good? What about a drink? Do you have a drink with dinner? I sometimes prefer to just have a Coke, because I cut back on Coke a while back, so I treat myself when I'm out. I LOVE Coke. No diet. Bring on the full sugar. I might, from time to time, have a beer. Maybe one of these options?

Photo by CP
Sad, right? Like I said. To get it right once, and screw it up the other two times is, in a way, impressive. I mean, you really have to TRY, don't you? You have to selectively NOT see the correct one.

Now that's focus.

(Thanks, CP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment