description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Options...

Yet another screengrab that I took without making note of where I found it. I'm a busy person. I have things to do. I have to screengrab and go!

I wonder what side I was checking out...
It's like an afterthought, all the way down there at the end. It seems a little cruel to force the VEGETARIANS to skim all the foods they'd prefer to avoid to get to their offerings, but there you have it. And then, when they get down there, it's not even spelled right. That's kind of an extra dose of mean.

Perhaps they were too busy divvying up their menu's beef, chicken, and pork offerings into their own sections. That's weird, right? Menus, man. Getting more complicated every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment