description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday, November 9

La la la! We survived another one, y'all. That much closer to turkey!

I joined a book club, so now I really have to read the book this weekend. I started it while standing in line waiting to vote, so at least I'm a few pages in. I haven't really been sucked in yet, but maybe it'll pick up? It's The Imperfectionists, by Tom Rachman. What are you reading?

Here's this week's Lucky link! Ever had a hard time getting the girls to look good? I give you some tips.

Please keep in touch over the weekend, and send me any fails you find! You can use any or all of the options over there on the right!

Remember to tell a friend if you're enjoying the blog!

Ok, enough for now. Have a good weekend, and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment