description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Something new...

Because I'm starting to be REALLY slammed at my day job, and NOT because I'm lazy, I'm going to try this new thing from time to time. It's not that new, actually. Other people on the internet use it regularly, so really, I'm a thief. A busy, lazy thief! Oh, well. Let's get on with it, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: WHEN YOU SEE IT...

Photo by DH
And another shot, just in case:

Photo also by DH
You guys don't need my help with this, right?

Also, I really love the phrase "fiscal cliff." It's so dramatic and silly and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment