description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When Wednesday = Friday...

Today's the end of my week, my friends! I have the next two days off from work, though I have plenty of work to do, so I'll still be plugging away. I'm going to take the next couple days off from the blog in honor of American Thanksgiving, but I'll be back here Monday morning. If you celebrate, have a wonderful day filled with food and family. If you don't, have a great rest of the week!

In case you missed it, here's my latest post for Lucky! Some shopping tips for you, regardless of your size!

As always, please keep in touch via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I've also created a tumblr for the blog, and while at this point, it's just another place to see the posts, I hope to do more with it as I learn how to use it.

Thanks for sticking with me, y'all! Your Presented Without Comment is coming up shortly. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment