description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sign, repair thyself

There's a sandwich I love. I'm pretty sure I've talked about it before. This sandwich I love can be found at a shopping center in LA. At this shopping center, they have a terrible time with their transportation systems. There's always some combination of escalators and elevators out. You almost always have to take the escalator up one flight and then walk around to a set of stairs, and then take them up a flight, and then cross the parking garage to get to the pay stations, and on and on. Or the up escalators are fine, but the down ones are out. Which you think would be fine, since you can still walk down an escalator. But no. It's all blocked off. ANYWAY.

Imagine my lack of surprise when I saw that, once again, the elevator near where I like to park was out. Usually, they just put up a string of caution tape across the doors, but this time, a sign was posted.

Photo by me! 
SO CLOSE! Sticking that I in there gives it almost a French flair, don't you think? It's fancy now. Of course, the comma is also troubling, but hey, this is primarily a spelling error blog! DIRECTORY, in case anyone was confused.

Also, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. This is going to be a CRAZY week for me at the office, so I want to apologize in advance if I forget to post here. Please forgive me. Bear with me while I get the busy week over with, and all will return to normal soon. I promise!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. All right.. But i think while sign repair services, we really always need to take the escalator up one flight and so walk around to a group of stairs, and so take them up a flight, and so cross the parking garage to urge to the pay stations, and on and on.

    ReplyDelete