description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

An abbreviated Food Wednesday

Yesterday, I took a tour of the LA River. Yes, we have one! Yes, there's water in it! We kayaked. You know what I learned? That you need stomach muscles to kayak for any length of time. You know what I don't have? Stomach muscles. As a result, today's posts may be, um, brief. I need to lie down. Y'all understand.

Look at this!

Photo by L
CHUNG CHUNG. Don't you think Law & Order when you see the word trial? And seriously, what does the description here even mean? "Cranberry nut & Treasure hunt" What? I do not want to find treasure in my TRAIL mix. What if you bite down on it and chip a tooth? That's just a hassle. That's a pretty stressful way to strike gold.

(Thanks, CG, and L!)

No comments:

Post a Comment