description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday!

Welcome to the weekend! It's great news, isn't it? It has been a WEEK for me. They've been renovating one of the bathrooms in my apartment. I was told it would take 2 days. It's been almost a week now, and they're still not done. FUN. I'm looking forward to a weekend of peace and quiet. And reading! I'm just finishing up A Discovery of Witches. What are you reading?

As a reminder, if you see any spelling or grammar problems while out on the town this weekend, please remember to snap a pic and send it to me! You can get to me by email, Facebook, or Twitter!

One small request. If y'all are going to send me a screengrab of an error on a website, please also send me a link to the page you found it on, if possible. That helps me go back and check to see if they've fixed it, or to grab a different image, in case I need to. Thanks so much!

Let me know what you're reading this weekend, keep an eye out for today's awesome Presented Without Comment, and y'all have a good weekend. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment