description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, September 14, 2012

At week's end

Friday! Yay! Have a fantastic weekend, y'all. I plan to.

As always, please keep an eye out for spelling and grammatical errors! The warehouse is looking a little bare these days, so I'd love to stock up and have plenty of tragedy with which to entertain you. If you see something, send it to me here, or tweet it at me, or send me a message on Facebook. It is crazy easy to be in touch!

As your good deed for the day, I hope you'll take a moment to send the Presented Without Comment post to a friend. Grassroots! Word of mouth! Gotta build the buzz.

Thanks to all of you who've stuck with me so far! I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

See y'all Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment