description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Does anybody know what time it is?

Look first! Jokes after.

Photo by JR
I dare one of you to walk into this store and be all, "I don't have a Tag Huer watch. I do, however, have a Tag HEUER watch." OR, you could be all "My watch says Longines, not Longine. Is that wrong? Can you scratch off the s? I want it to be correct. I'm embarrassed by the misspelling on my watch." 

Because for the most part, I don't think it's necessary to be a jerk about misspellings. But sometimes, they just really rub you the wrong way, and you snap a little. Am I right? I'm totally right. 

(Thanks, JR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment