description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Never surrender!

I've never been married. I don't know anything about it. Subsequently, I don't know anything about divorce. I assume that it can be terrible. Stressful. Painful. A number of other -fuls. But here's what I do know. I expect better of the Washington Post.

Telling someone to not divorce is, to me, terrible advice.
HER'S? REALLY? For the record, my friend AW sent this to me two weeks ago, and I just went and grabbed that image today. So they've never fixed it. They've just left it there. The Washington Post!

I don't know, y'all. Some days, I think we're fighting a losing battle.

I have to go curl up in a ball now and rock myself to sleep while weeping quietly.

The WASHINGTON POST!

(Thanks, AW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment