description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A follow-up

It's Tuesday. If you're in the US, you're back to work after a 3-day weekend. Sorry. I hope it was lovely! Let's get down to business, shall we?

First up, remember this post from a while back, wherein I, erm, borrowed a photo from a famous person? I credited him, and apologized, so I feel we're all good.

Recently, my friend HC sent me a pic of the SAME sign. BUT THERE'S MORE. More to the sign, anyway. Take a look.

Photo by HC
THE TRAILER IT IS ATTACHED TO IS JUST AS HEINOUS AS THE SIGN ITSELF. As HC said, "hi priced ticket" indeed. Hi, there, ticket! This is just a tragedy towing a travesty. And I don't have any idea who it wants me to vote for. The most important bit, the dude's name, is the smallest font, and too tiny to see from the passing car.

I just can't even. My brain is starting to feel a bit explodey. Need nap now.

Wake me when the election's over.

(Thanks, HC!)

No comments:

Post a Comment