description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Some news!

And here we are, at a Friday once again. I hope you had a manageable week, at the very least, and have some awesome plans for the weekend.

A few bits of news. I got a real, actual day job, which shouldn't take me away from this blog, but may get hectic from time to time, so if I do forget to post, I want to apologize in advance. I don't think I will, but you just never know what happens when you're busy making TV.

Also, I recently started blogging about plus-size fashion for Lucky Magazine! I am CRAZY excited about this, and I would love for you to check out my first post for them, which can be found here. I'll be posting over there once a week, so check back in. I will also be posting links here on Fridays. Because I'm pushy like that. I invite you to follow me across the interwebs.

Your usual reminders: Please keep an eye out for misspelled signs and grammatical errors. You can send them my way via email, Facebook, or Twitter.

Thanks, y'all! Have a great weekend, and see you Monday!

4 comments:

  1. First, I love the column, congrats! And you have to share details over in the forums on your new job.

    I don't want to be a jerk or anything, but I think this is an appropriate place to post this, but are you aware of the typos in your last paragraph?

    "And that’s it! A look from October’s Lucky Magazine, translated into pieces plus size women we'll feel fantatstic in. Enjoy it...and happy shopping!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yep! That was a sentence they rewrote, and clearly it got lost in translation. I like to think it's just evidence of my worlds circling each other closely.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Your first Lucky blog post! I'll have you know, I decided to renew my subscription just because they hired you. :)

    ReplyDelete