description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A bargain

Today on the blog, we're going to do something slightly different. Now, don't be afraid. Don't you worry your pretty little heads about it! You'll enjoy it. I promise. If you're on the east coast, you could probably use a little break from WORRYING for a second or two, and I am here to provide it.

Today's theme isn't spelling fails. It's math fails. Are you one of those shoppers that looks closely at the signs in stores? You know, like actually calculates the per-use price of items? I always figure out exactly how much I'm saving when I'm told an item is 40% off. That's just how I roll. I also like to shop around, and get a good idea of how much an item is going for at various stores.

Fortunately, you won't have to work quite that hard with this sign. It tells you what you'd normally pay elsewhere, so you know EXACTLY how much you're saving here.

Photo by MR
ONE WHOLE PENNY. Obviously, this discount is too good to pass up. You'd be MAD to pay more elsewhere. MAD, I TELL YOU.

I hope you snapped up this tremendous deal, MR, and didn't spend all of your savings in one place! SO reckless.

Also: everyone out there on the east coast hanging in there? Canadians? You guys ok?

(Thanks, MR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment