description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Memories...

Take a look:

That's a lot of likes.
My friend AW sent me the link to this page. It's a FB page, obviously, and it appears to focus on 80s stuff that isn't around anymore. And, well, I'd like to pick on this nonsense, but the page comes with a disclaimer:

Yeah, ok.
This is clearly a person who enjoys punctuation. I'd quibble with the ellipses and the colon and the question mark, but hey. I'm just gonna give this one a pass, since he or she WANTS to fix it, but FB is being difficult. I think we've all been on the receiving end of FB being difficult. Y'know?

(Thanks, AW!)


No comments:

Post a Comment