description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Saturday eve

Today's a big day, y'all. Today I get my first paycheck from my new job! Yay! I'm going to spend the weekend buying All The Things. I love them all!

You will all be pleased to know that I did NOT get fired from my other gig at Lucky Magazine's website. Here is my latest post. I was told that another post of mine would be going up later on today, so watch out for it! Yay! Tell your friends!

Please keep an eye out for spelling and grammatical errors out there, y'all. The blog's stock is running a bit low! As always, you can send them to me over the email, on Facebook, or Twitter.

Also, if you need to know how to do a screengrab on a Mac, just ask! I'm not really sure how to do it on a PC, but I'm sure some helpful person will post it in the comments. If you do send me a screengrab, please also send the link to the article, so I can go back to check to see if they've corrected it. Thanks!

Ok, today's Presented Without Comment is coming up soon, and then, have a good weekend! See you back here on Monday, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment