description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Monday, October 22, 2012

DUMB phone

There's been a lot of complaining going on regarding the recent changeover to the Maps app on the new iPhone. I haven't encountered any issues with it yet, but I haven't really gone anywhere yet. So, there's that. Getting horribly, miserably lost isn't one of those things I'm really scared of, so that's handy. When I was first driving, I DID get horribly lost, and I was more than an hour late for where I was going, and I freaked out, and was crying, and all of that, and ever since then, I tend to be more calm about these things. Sometimes, you get lost. It happens. However, if I had my phone on me, I would be very frustrated if it took me to the wrong place entirely. But that would never even come close to my outrage if I saw this on the screen just before arriving:

Photo by TER
FLAMES! AT THE SIDE OF MY FACE!

I'm not even going to tell y'all the correct spelling, because I feel certain that EVERYONE ON EARTH knows.

OY.

(Thanks, TER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment