description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DUMB

Sometimes, I like to take a moment to remind you guys that I am essentially a doofus. I am not an expert at spelling and grammar. I'm just pretending to be one on the internet. Here's today's proof.

RAGE!
I took this picture because I was FILLED WITH RAGE. How dare they get the title of a movie wrong? It's so easy to check it! We're in Los Angeles! Quentin Tarantino might be watching! That's just embarrassing. And this is SUCH a pet peeve of mine. You have to reproduce titles the way the owner wants them done, even if it's weird or awkward. I'm pretty sure I've talked about this before.

Anyway, the point is, of course, that this is not THAT movie. This is a different movie, which is titled in exactly this manner. And I didn't learn this until I googled just now to make sure I was spelling the name of the OTHER movie correctly. So, yeah. Still a doofus. It's good for me to get a reminder now and then. SIGH.

I have to go find something ELSE to rage about now. I'm sure that won't be too hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment