description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today's lunch...

Look, I don't know about y'all, but I'm gonna head to Pittsburgh to have lunch with my friend MSM, who sent me this menu. This place looks AWESOME, right?

Photo by MSM
I've read over this menu a couple times now, and I only see the one error (in the chile relleno description), which is a relief. Because I want nothing to sully the imaginary lunch I'm having at this restaurant right now. REFRIEND beans for everyone! Well, I'll pass. I prefer black beans.

Seriously, though. If the rest of the menu is even half as tempting as this portion, there's a good chance I would never leave. I can't even get that worked up about the spelling error. I'm rendered almost speechless.

EVERYONE ENJOY IT.

(Thanks, MSM!)

1 comment:

  1. It is SO GOOD. This was my third or fourth time there, and the first time my eyes unglazed enough that I noticed "refriend." But I'd be friends with those beans anytime.

    ReplyDelete