description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Be Afraid

Happy Halloween!

Here. Have a look at this, and then I want to tell you a little story.

Photo by MR
So, a lot of times, when I set out to write these posts, I do some googling. First, I make sure I actually know the spelling of the word. Then, I dig around to see if I can find a funny story to tell y'all that will connect back to the image. So, I googled "honeycrisp."

Just take a look at what I found. Honeycrisp.org. The wiki entry. Honeycrisp.com. Honeycrispapples.com. Honeycrispapples.org. Applesource.com

There's more where that came from! Y'all, there's some sort of internet honeycrisp apple obsession. I had no idea. For the record, you don't get these kinds of results with other apple types. Just honeycrisp.

So, I hope this grocery store understands that The Honeycrisp Authority will soon be on their asses to rectify this TRAGIC turn of events.

And now the word "honeycrisp" has lost all meaning for me. I have to go honeycrisp now. Honeycrisp!

(Thanks, MR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment