description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Does not compute

Math fail, take 2. What is it about these signs that makes them so difficult to put together? I mean, in a way, I get it. Math is hard, yo. I am terrible at it. You should watch me try to split a bill sometime. It can take me 5 solid minutes or more, even after I break out the calculator. And yes, I have an app for that.

So, yeah. Math is hard. But not THIS math.

Photo by JG
That, my friends, is a $.06 difference, and not a $.25 difference, as the sign indicates. I wonder if they were willing to honor the lower price?

Also, some of you oldies may remember when we had cent signs on the keyboard. The TYPEWRITER keyboard. Ah, those were the days. GET OFF MY LAWN.

(Thanks, JG and AD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment