description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Yay, Friday.

Friday once again! I am delighted. My job is quickly using up all my brain cells, so decompressing over the weekend will be awesome. Also, my new TiVo is supposed to get all set up today, which is going to be magical. 4 TUNERS. It's excessive. AND PERFECT.

No new Lucky post for me this week, as it was a scheduled week off, but I'll have one up next week!

As I said on Facebook, I've informed the posting service that their system is on the fritz, so hopefully, they're working on it. Please let me know if all of a sudden the links work again!

I've gotten some fantastic submissions in over the past week or so! Thanks, everyone, for keeping an eye out! Keep it up!

As always, please keep in touch via email, Facebook, and twitter.

Keep an eye out for today's Presented Without Comment, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment