description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

COOKIE!

More food! Yay! This post isn't from a menu. It's an email advertising some cookies. I feel like that's sort of extra cruel. All these beautiful pictures of cookies, and none of them are edible! Where's that 3D printer when you need one? I think the worst part is that you have to order these cookies. You can't even run out to a store to buy them.

My friend JR forwarded this email to me and said this is one of her biggest pet peeves. I can totally understand. As she indicated, you don't mess with dessert.

Photo by JR
This is a tough one to see, so let me see if I can doctor it up a little.

Behold my mad skillz.
The word is, of course, marshmAllow. I clicked through to the website to see if it was there, too, and it wasn't. Just on the email blast. Which I feel is bad enough. I just can't take a business seriously if they don't respect their own products enough to make sure they're correct in advertising.

Also, I admit, I have my doubts about ice cream flavored cookies. That just doesn't sound awesome to me. The problem may be that I'm a devoted chocolate person, and so all these fruity flavors are just nonsense and gibberish to me. Why eat anything that isn't chocolate? Why waste your time? Silly.

(Thanks, JR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment