description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIFF!

Yay! We made it to another Friday! Hurrah! What are your plans for the weekend? Staying in? Going out? Last weekend was a busy one for me, so this weekend, I'm playing it cool. I have many, many, many books stacked up, waiting to be read, so I foresee a weekend of checking out the cushions on my couch and getting some book ink smudges on my fingers. I know you're jealous!

I just wanted to thank you guys once again for sending in such great submissions! Without your help, I'd have never kept this blog afloat even this long, so I love each and every one of you in my own special way. This Sunday is the 1 month anniversary of SpellFail, and I'm so glad y'all have been along for the ride!

While you're out and about this weekend, keep an eye out for typos and other tragedies, and send them my way if you can!

I'll have today's Presented without comment up in just a little bit. It's another English-as-a-second-language-is-hard-but-you-were-already-on-a-computer submission. Y'all have a great weekend!

(I may have gone a little overboard with the exclamation points in this post. Used up my lifetime allotment, as it were. I get excited sometimes. You understand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment