description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, June 1, 2012

FRIDAY!

Hi all! We made it to the weekend! Whoo! Did you spell every single word correctly? Maybe not. I didn't. But we live to fight another week, and that's what's important.

A few notes:

--Again, I want to thank everyone for keeping an eye out for the great submissions! I really appreciate it! If you spot a tragic, published spelling error, please snap a pic and send it to me. I'd love to see it.

--If you have sent something in, and you haven't seen it yet on the blog, don't fret. I'm still hammering out the rules for the blog, as well as trying to come up with themed days, so sometimes stuff works and sometimes it doesn't. And sometimes, I suspect it'll work with something else in the future. At this point, I'm leaning away from featuring handwritten signs and personal thoughts. Gatekeepers! We're here to shame the gatekeepers who allow stuff to pass, and not the individuals who maybe didn't bother googling before committing words to paper. However, if you took to your computer to TYPE the sign, but you didn't bother doing a little research? You may be fair game.

--If you enjoy reading this blog, please tell your friends! A little shameless promotion never hurt anyone, right?

My next post will feature what I hope to make a Friday theme. Thanks for visiting, y'all, and have a fantastic weekend. See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment