description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, June 22, 2012

We just met, and this is crazy...

Once again, another Friday has arrived! I don't know about y'all, but it's been quite a week for me. This weekend looks pretty good, though. I'm going to see War Horse on Sunday, with the cool horsey puppet! I never saw the movie, so I don't know the story at all. Also, I just started The Night Circus this week, and am really looking forward to finishing it. I hope you guys have a good weekend planned, too!

As a reminder, please send your spelling (and grammar) fails to me when you spot them out in the wild.  I am eternally grateful!

Again, have a good one, and check back in a little later for today's final post. See y'all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment