description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back in the saddle

Happy Monday, everyone! I'm pretty happy, since I'm safely back in my own apartment, surrounded by all of my things, which I always miss when I'm away. I will definitely be spending some quality time with the TiVo in the near future, just to remind it of how I love it so.

I spotted quite a few errors while out and about last week, and frankly, I just had to let some of them slide. I was honestly feeling a little overwhelmed. It got to be depressing! But here's a good one, spotted when my mom and I took her car over to be serviced.

Photo by moi
I think the saddest part is how the word is correct on the key fob, and they probably could have seen that when they taped it down, but still didn't bother correcting it. For the record, it's PREFERRED. Like on the key fob. NOT like on the paper.

Sometimes it's a wonder I made it out alive, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment