description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonky Menu Squee!

Food Wednesday CONTINUES!

It's another glorious wonky menu, y'all. You know how I love 'em. This was sent in by my friend ND. She snapped this pic at a local pizza chain I've never been to. Considering how much I love pizza, that's pretty odd, since it's right around the corner from my apartment. ANYHOO, here's the menu. You will love.

Photo by ND
I don't see any problems ABOVE the salads section. So let's focus our efforts below. I've got a grand total of 3 errors in this small area. Two are right in a row! The Italian salad likely features TOMATO and SALAMI instead of what's listed there, right? I also really hate it when they don't tell me what KIND of cheese is in things. Some cheeses are precious gifts to this earth. Others need to be taken back behind the barn and shot. Is it mozzarella? Provolone? American? WHAT?

The final error is those last two salads. CAESAR is the preferred spelling, according to google. In fact, you get caesar even when you try to google cesar. Unless there's some guy in the back named Cesar who created THIS salad, I'm going to have to suggest they roll with the preferred spelling. It's just a courtesy to the dude who supposedly created the real thing!

Now, tell me what you're having for lunch!

(Thanks, ND!)

No comments:

Post a Comment