description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Ahhhhh...

After a wonky week with a holiday in the middle, we've finally made it to Friday. Yay! I hope you do exactly what you want to do this weekend. Me, I've got 4 books in front of me that I want to get through sometime in the very near future. One day, I have to find a way to read a bunch of books simultaneously. Also, I may have gone a little crazy on the bad-for-me foods this week, so I'm hoping to get back in the better-eating saddle by next Monday. It's so hard when there's a holiday, and then leftover food! Salad is far less appealing when it's sitting next to cupcakes.

As always, y'all have a good weekend. Be sure to send me any spelling or grammatical errors you see while out and about, if you can, and stay cool! No collapsing from the heat allowed.

Enjoy today's final post, and see y'all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment