description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PSA

It must be extremely challenging to write about food. The food is so distracting! That's the only explanation I have for how many spelling/grammar errors out in the world pertain to food. I'm leaning towards making Wednesdays Food days. Y'all would be cool with that, right? Wednesdays = food-related spelling and grammatical errors. Even if that error is the same as one I posted before, in a new place. My internet buddy DH sent me this FB ad, and I thought you guys should know about it. The ad says it'll be available July 30th. CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED.

Photo by DH
That's right, people. A silky smooth Oreo cream mouse will be out for blood on July 30th. Because he's silky smooth, you may be lulled into a false sense of security. He may try to convince you that he's delicious and alluring. But DON'T BE FOOLED! A mouse is not food. Mousse, yes. Mouse, no. Perhaps the mouse will tell you he knows where the mousse is. It is all a part of his master plan. To do what, you ask? Well, obviously, it's to take over the world. Isn't that what all mice want? 

I watch TV. I know these things. Stay safe on July 30th, people. Now you know what to look out for. 

(Thanks, DH!)

2 comments: