description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF, Y'all.

I am so very delighted it's Friday! Isn't it great? I had a good week, and am looking forward to a good weekend. Seriously, I'm going to read some books. I have one from the library, so I HAVE to read it before giving it back. And, of course, The Dark Knight Rises. I saw it last night. Let me know what you think!

As a reminder, you can find the blog on Facebook and Twitter, so please stop by, share a funny spelling/grammar story, tell me what you thought of the new Batman, whatever!

Also, I'll be changing the blog's email address on Monday, but will still be able to receive email at the yahoo address. I'm just going to start phasing it out, so I wanted to warn y'all.

Have a good one, y'all. Today's Presented without comment is awesome, and is coming up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment