description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Can we talk about THIS?

Confession: I have never seen Fight Club. So I had no idea what was going on with this website when my friend AD sent me this link. From what I can tell, it's celeb gossip for bros. Meaning, when lady celebs have boobs, and there is even a CHANCE that you might be able to see even just the SHAPE of them, they appear on this website. Which, whatever. They'll let anyone on the internet these days. I mean, I'm here, after all. We all have to carve out our niche, so to speak.

Fortunately, this dude won't be infringing on mine anytime soon.

Without even clicking, you know what he means, right? WINK. NUDGE. 
As you can see, the story was posted on 6/27, and it still hasn't been fixed. STRENGTHS. Bless you, sir. For providing to the masses what they so desperately want, and for giving me something to do in the meantime. You are a giver, to one and all.

(Thanks, AD, for sending me the link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment