description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, July 13, 2012

We have arrived.

Another weekend rises before us, just waiting to be adored. And adore it we will! May I recommend that you have a good brunch, and maybe give the Cinnamon Roll French Toast a try, if you're just not sure what to do with yourself? You won't be sorry.

I've still got books stacked ahead of me, and movie and dinner plans. I hope I get to it all!

As usual, here's your weekly reminder to send me a pic of any spelling or grammar issues you see in the wild. And if you haven't seen your submission yet, just remember that I do love a theme, so I try to match up everything that comes in. It's coming! You'll just have to keep coming back to the blog to see!

Also, feel free to follow me on Twitter, if you're so inclined. Check back in a bit for today's Presented without comment, and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment