description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Presented without comment.

Photo by EA

(Thanks, EA! Please don't get in an accident on my behalf!)

2 comments:

  1. I once saw a note written in dirt in a back window of a car that read: "be careful-British woman driver".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SIGH. I didn't even know there was a stereotype about British women drivers. Wait. Is there? I mean, if you're going to write that on someone's window, it should really be a THING, you know?

      Delete