description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Only 4 more days til Friday!


Welcome back to the office. I know. You'd rather be curled up in bed, asleep, after the craziness of last week. But hey, you're here. You're earning money so you can buy yourself something awesome, even if it's just a yummy lunch. Might as well make the most of it, right? Here are a few links to help you ease into work. I don't want you to pull something diving back in at full speed. 


This is from a while ago, but it's a goody. Think of it as a final test, high school students! "Why are they sending me a second diploma in the mail, mom?" "I don't know! Back up, maybe? In case you spill something on the first one?" Diplomas make excellent placemats, for sure. 
(via CBS News)


This might be my favorite thing ever. Because of course, I'm a 15 year old boy who loves it when this word sneaks into places it shouldn't be. Like NPR. Though you know behind the scenes those guys are all quite saucy. 
(via jimromenesko.com)


Look, I don't even know what I'd do if someone misspelled my tattoo. But there would most certainly be freaking out, expletives, and the breaking of important objects. And maybe some face punching. Tattoo removal is supposed to be CRAZY painful. Here's a story with a photo of the offending tattoo. Why do I suspect this was all handled very civilly? Oh, Canada. 
(h/t RP, via thestar.com and nationalpost.com)


This seems like a LONG way to go for a college football joke, especially with the flub in the middle. Also, will someone tell me once and for all what a nittany lion is? 
(h/t MLW, via funny)


And finally, my personal motto, and very important words to live by. 
(h/t KN, via quickmeme.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment