description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last minute food ideas!

One more post for the day, and then we're all off to our respective food fests! Still not sure what to make? Here's a great recipe my friend XB sent to me. It really does look delicious! Grilled chicken and veggies? YUM! And guess what? The best part is you can:

Anyone else watching The Chew? I kinda like it. 
I admit I stared at that no for a long time, trying to figure out if it was wrong for some reason. Nope. That's not it. It's the word right before it. A classic "when spell check can't save you" for your Independence Day enjoyment.

Happy 4th, y'all! Have a great one, and I'll meet you back here tomorrow.

(Thanks to XB!)

No comments:

Post a Comment