description

We all make errors, and sometimes, those errors can make us look like idiots. Especially when that error gets published out in the world, even though it likely went through a host of gatekeepers to get there. And that's why we're here. To shame those gatekeepers with an internet scarlet S. I don't expect you to be perfect. It takes a village, and every village has an idiot. But for the sake of your company's reputation, hire a village that has at least one member THAT CAN SPELL.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Housekeeping...

Hello, all! Just a couple of quick notes to update you...

Yesterday was the 2 month anniversary of this blog! Yay! Thanks so much to all of you who've hung in there so far! I appreciate it so much. It's been super fun for me, and I hope you're enjoying it, too.

I started a Facebook page for the blog, which you can see a link to in the sidebar over there at the right. Feel free to like it, if you're so inclined! I'd love for you to do so. On the page, you can chat with fellow proper-spelling enthusiasts, comment on the posts, and even see the posts as they go live to the blog. I've just started it, so please let me know if you see anything wonky. Thanks!

Also, I'll be changing the email address for the blog in the next couple of weeks to spellfailblog@gmail.com. For now, both addresses are active, so both will get to me, but eventually, the yahoo address will disappear. Consider yourselves warned!

Thanks, all! And now, back to embarrassing bad spellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment